Wednesday, July 21, 2010

OMG A BLOG

Yep! I, known as Cameron Johnson to some, MessengerOfDreams to other and Myself to me, have started my own blog! Here's the breakdown.

This blog will be divided into 5 different post types. Each post will have a letter before the title. Example: (M) Awesome Music!

Here are the types of blog posts.

(P) Personal- This is about a personal event in my life.
(Ph) Photos- This will be about my photos or a photo trip I took.
(M) Music- This will be the focus of my attempts at music critiquing.
(W) Writing- This will have either a piece or an update of my writing.
(T) Transit/TriMet- This will be the focus of my transit ideas and opinions. This will probably bore my friends so I will keep this just for the local transit blogging community.

Well, that's my blog! Time to work on my first post!

...oh, wait...

1 comment: